Sunday, October 26, 2008

Sick and tired of being sick




Good Grief!
I think we have hit a world record. Carter has had the stomach bug 4 times in the last 3 weeks. It is ridiculous. We get it for 2-3 days. He is better 2 days, then we begin again. This last round has been most unpleasant. I was thrown up on twice yesterday. On a positive note, since most of it landed on me there was less carpet to scrub! We will not even talk about what happened in the diaper department. Let's just say I accidentally bought him a larger size diaper on Friday and it was a good thing it was 1 size bigger.... Poor guy. He is so miserable he can't really rest. I keep finding him in random spots of our house laying down. On a pile of laundry, on the mat on the bathroom floor and just a few minutes ago in the hall outside the laundry room.



No comments: